As VET/TVET (Technical Vocational Education Training) Experts and Strategists, Workforce BluePrint provides the following services:
Action Research, Analysis and Change Management
- Business case and survey development
- Funding and grant application writing and review
- Statistical data, skills profiles and qualitative evidence
- Engagement and stakeholder management
- Scenario and workforce planning
- Strategy and policy issues in VET, employment participation, workforce planning and development, National, State and Territory directions
- Recommendations and advice to inform decision making, policy making, program design, and action plans.
Business Analysis and Program Design
Workforce BluePrint measures the inputs and outputs of your VET products and services – including qualifications, short courses, skills recognition and fee for service/commercial activity in order to identify the true costs and outcomes. Analysing and identifying key areas for improvement, efficiency and opportunities in a contestable VET funding market, the VET insight service provides intelligence with practical recommendations.
Facilitation and Professional Development
Our expert team of facilitators are able to draw upon a body of research, knowledge and international experience. Presenting at conferences and professional development days, running workshops, facilitating networks, communities of practice, focus groups and strategic planning activities, feedback is consistently great. The professional development topics focus on policy and reform in VET, the VET system, partnership models, validation and moderation, funding, leadership, skills recognition (RPL), engaging with employers and industry, workplace delivery and assessment, business development, marketing and entrepreneurship.
Reform, policy and funding advice
A wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon to support VET leaders with strategic planning in light of reform, policy and funding analysis, program design, marketing, people management, networking and relationship management.
With so much changing in the Australian VET environment, a new VET insight service enables you to leverage Workforce BluePrint’s deep knowledge of the industry and key contacts. This service covers:
- Funding – national, states and territories
- Higher Education reform
- Ministerial announcements – national, states and territories
- Policy decisions and releases
- State and Territory elections and government policy
- Tender opportunities (pre-release where possible)
- Training brokers
- TVET International
- VET data/statistics and analysis
- VET reform implementation – for example new standards, Skilled Occupation List, Total VET Activity, Training Packages, Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Workforce BluePrint will tailor the approach to suit your RTO, context and desired outcomes.