Workforce Development Resources
Workforce BluePrint provides Workforce Development and Planning Services for Clusters, Community Development, Firms, Industry Development, Major Projects, Networks, Organisations, Regional, Rural and Remote Development, Small and Medium Sizes Enterprises (SME), Small Business Health Checks, Supply Chain and Value Chains.
The first question to ask is Why plan your workforce? view this video message and then watch this clip on Workforce Planning Tips. A workforce plan takes stock of where you are now, where you want to be and identifies the gaps. It puts a workforce lens on your strategic plan and helps you to prioritise workforce development strategies now and into the future.
As workforce planners we have come across some great and some not so great workforce planning tools. These workforce planning, workforce development and human resource management resources cover attraction through to work life balance.
This website has lots of information including:
- Workforce Plan Generator™ that you can licence together with workforce development tools;
- 5 steps to building a workforce plan which means you can follow a simple process and produce your own plan;
- Online shop with Workforce Development Solutions, Workforce Planning Tools and VET resources;
- Workforce Architects™ professional development program;
- Blog for the latest workforce planning content sent directly to your in box;
- How to undertake a training needs analysis;
- Workforce management model that helps you with definitions and a common understanding of terms which means you’ll be talking the same language; and
- A Checklist for your existing workforce plan.
Feel free to explore as we think you’ll find tools and templates to help you with all sorts of workforce challenges including team development, organisational development, small business development, strategic planning, industry development, major projects, networks and clusters, supply chains and value chains, community development, remote, rural and regional development.
Workforce BluePrint provides mentoring in workforce planning and development so you can manage the process yourself with independent and professional help.
Customised conference key notes, workshops and webinars, pick n mix workshop topics to suit you and the facilitation of a Workforce Architects program are provided to build knowledge, understanding and practice in workforce development and planning. Managing simple to complex workforce planning projects and implementing practical workforce development strategies such as training needs analysis, capability/competency frameworks, skills profiling, and gap closing strategies in ways that build your capability, capacity & productivity is our mission.
PS. Subscribers tell us, “As always your information is exceptionally up to date and of fantastic value!”, so enter your email address and hit subscribe in the right hand menu under Get the latest updates.
Managing Director, Wendy Perry and Associates Pty Ltd